Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Darshana Bafna - First Post - "Should I?"

Hey there- As this is my first blog I hope you guys are supportive. It just came to me that I should share my knowledge and experiences, professional or personal here.

Here is little about me, so that you can determine if are interested in my blog:


Professional:
I am a Software Engineer, build Social Media application for Facebook, Orkut, iPhone, Android and Nokia for living. I am expert in managing and implementing MS SQL databases, C#.NET and designing solution architecture.


Personal:
I am friendly and pragmatic in nature. My Interests include bowling, cooking, reading (technical shit), chatting, learning new stuffs, exploring, and creating social media & mobile applications to reach out millions of users.


Recently I launched my first Facebook application called “Should I?”. It’s a polling app that you can use to post question, get answers from your friends, Facebook users, and answer to them. The idea behind the app is to get a way between the questions of “Should I do something?” or “Should I not?”




I think it should be good to start with this. I will soon return with my second blog that should be more informative.


My intent is to talk to world about what’s going on in my mind and my opinion on things I do day to day.


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

  1. this seems to be a grt idea ! where would be the polling link - face book appln ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the link for the application is http://apps.facebook.com/shouldi/

    ReplyDelete